Good Manufacturing Practices | Quality Ingredients | Philosophy
Good Manufacturing Practices
- Nutri-West manufacturing is run and governed under the rules of the Federal GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice Act) and is inspected at regular intervals by the Food and Drug Administration.
- Nutri-West manufacturing received the FDA Blue Ribbon Award for Excellence. The Wyoming FDA uses the Nutri-West GMP book as the standard for the Wyoming FDA Good Manufacturing Practice Manual.
- Nutri-West has a new, state-of-the-art manufacturing facility with ultra-modern processing and manufacturing equipment.
- All raw materials used in manufacturing of the products are supported by a certificate of analysis, which guarantees potency by the raw material manufacturer (i.e. pharmaceutical grade for vitamins and minerals and certified grade for herbs). Certification of the herbs guarantees that the pharmacologically active parts of the plants are used. At regular random intervals these samples are sent to independent laboratories for analysis.
- All herbs and food concentrates are Certified Organically Grown whenever available.
- All glandular sources are from certified bovine sources.
- All nutrients are tested for heavy metal toxicity and contamination by independent certified laboratories.
- No artificial preservatives, colorings, additives, flavorings, or stabilizers are used in manufacturing.
- Our products are the most hypoallergenic products possible. We carefully avoid common allergy-reactive substances such as wheat, yeast, and corn.
- Nutri-West's concern with quality extends to the environment as well. Substantial measures are taken to make sure that the manufacturing operations keep the air and water of Wyoming pure and clean. Packaging is kept to and absolute minimum and is made of recyclable materials.
- All tablets meet the U.S.P. proposed disintegration standards of 40 minutes in water at 37 degrees Celsius, using a standard suspended agitation device.
- All enteric coated tablets are tested to disintegrate by U.S.P. guidelines.
- All Nutri-West products are sold exclusively to licensed healthcare professionals.
- Nutri-West manufacturing facility has been in active operation since 1982 and provides quality nutritional supplements to distribution centers throughout the United States, Canada, Europe, Africa and Australia.
- The sole focus of operations at Nutri-West is to provide quality nutritional products to healthcare professionals so that they can optimize the well-being of their patients/clients.
- Nutri-West believes firmly in quality education and provides the most up-to-date educational materials and seminars.